This is a nice video from the American Chiropractic Association that shows you what you should expect from your first visit at our office.
- Health history of you and especially of your chief complaint.
- A targeted examination to find the cause and the extent of your situation.
- Recommendations for care.
- Follow through plan for treatment, including stretches and exercises that you can do from home.
I'm a chiropractor who specializes in correcting and relieving back and neck disorders. I have found that when you increase the mobility of your spine and joints with chiropractic care and follow up with this with improving muscle coordination with targeted exercises,then improving your function will also improve your pain.
Latest posts by Dr. Lloyd (see all)
- Toe touch progressions - March 24, 2017
- Strengthen your foot muscles to cure your plantar fasciitis. - March 23, 2017
- Jumping Rope for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) - March 22, 2017