This is a nice video from the American Chiropractic Association that shows you what you should expect from your first visit at our office.
- Health history of you and especially of your chief complaint.
- A targeted examination to find the cause and the extent of your situation.
- Recommendations for care.
- Follow through plan for treatment, including stretches and exercises that you can do from home.
Latest posts by Ryan Todd Lloyd, DC (see all)
- The most common source of shoulder pain in clinical practice is subacromial pain syndrome (SAPS) - April 18, 2017
- Here’s how researchers made you feel better about your shoulder pain. - April 3, 2017
- Leaning away from Lumbar Pain - March 30, 2017